The green region, the heart of Italy, the land of Saint Francis. Umbria is a land of art, millennial traditions and unmistakable landscapes.
It is made of hills, vineyards and fields. A change of churches and castles, old picturesque villages and cities of art.
Our Anyways Experience, dedicated to the sense of sight, takes place among these wonderful places.
ANYWAYS EXPERIENCE: PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR, UMBRIA
“See” meant as observing. “See” as holding on, snapping a moment. “See” and look out from behind a lens.
See, change angle, change perspective. See and enclose in a photo the wonders that we have in front of our eyes.
We would like to share this with you during this experience dedicated to the sense of sight and the beauties of Umbria.
Valeria, our Umbrian photographer, will accompany you on one of the below suggested walks into the fascinating world of photography.
You learn the most common photography techniques that occur when traveling: landscape, cities (views and details) and portraits of the surroundings.
You realize well-taken photos than you can then print, no matter what device you have.
- Brufa + Torgiano Sculpture Park and Wine Route (only available in the afternoon)
- Perugia: Tempietto + corso Vannucci and the Giardini Carducci viewpoint (only available in the afternoon)
- Foligno-Spello and Bevagna (available mornings and afternoons)
- Foligno-Trevi (available morning and afternoon)
- Small Trasimeno Tour: Passignano, Castiglione del Lago (available morning and afternoon)
- Assisi and the Umbrian country life
- Assisi: San Francesco and Piazza del Comune (only available in the morning)
- Tordibetto di Assisi (afternoon): photo session (landscape and portrait) in the vineyard with a tasting of local products at the Agriturismo Podere La Fornace
- Grape harvest (only available in September)
The experience is accompanied by a tasting of local products in a farmhouse surrounded by a 20 hectare park with a vineyard, vegetable garden, swimming pool and garden.
A perfect opportunity to experience the Umbrian country life. A way to capture natural landscapes and country portraits.
Discover Umbria in our “Photographic tour, Umbria” experience.