Apulia in a box
Italy’s heel! Trulli’s land! Kingdom of olives, good food and traditions!
Whatever we call it, Puglia is a place of thousand colours and flavours.
Surrounded by the Adriatic and Ionian Seas, this pearl offers breathtaking landscapes and food for connoisseurs.
Slow pace, centuries-old farmland, wonderful coastline, great food, authentic villages and wonderful sunny days almost all year round: this is Apulia.
It is a mixture of many feelings: mothers preparing orecchiette fatte in casa alle cime di rapa (homemade orecchiette with turnip greens) on Sunday mornings; friends meeting at bars, having a chat, gesticulating and enjoying a good wine with taralli, dried tomatoes, homemade aubergines.
Puglia is the intense flavour of its olive oil, its cheeses, its legumes. These grown here under the hot sun and are caressed by the sea breeze.
Our experiences on the spot in Apulia bring out all these emotions.
But what if you can’t go to Apulia? Here are some of the precious Mediterranean flavours that Apulia can offer.
Let Apulia comes to you!
APULIA IN A BOX
- Handmade taralli with fennel – 300 gr
- Handmade orecchiette – 500 gr
- Cicerchie typical legume – 500 gr
- Traditional dressing with cime di rapa (beet green) “in EVO oil 200 g
- Green olives “Bella di Verignola” in brine – 180 g
- Whole artichokes in olive oil – 235 gr
- Homemade aubergine in extra virgin olive oil – 235 gr
- Dried tomatoes in olive oil – 235 gr
- “Cardoncelli” mushrooms in olive oil – 235 gr
- Homemade salsiccia dolce – 280 g
- Homemade salsiccia piccante – 280 g
- Coratina extra virgin olive oil – cl 25
- Red wine “Rupicolo” Castel del Monte D.o.c cl. 375
- Red wine “Rupicolo” Castel del Monte D.o.c. – cl 75
- Red wine “Negroamaro BIO” D.o.c. – cl 75
- Red wine “Nero di Troia” Castel del Monte D.o.C. cl 75
- Peeled and sweet almonds 160 g
All ANYWAYS.BOTTEGA products are linked to local production and artisans.
Availability may vary at different stages of the year.
Discover our experiences related to the products and crafts typical of the Apulia region.
Send us your request
for “Apulia in a box”, “Flavours from Apulia” or Apulia all you need”